15 February 2010

Hello, My Name Is Sheri Fenley And I Am A Genea-Geek



The Winter 2010 Geneablogger Games are in full swing. I think a new record has been set for the number of participants. At last count there were 51!


Today I am competing in Category 5 - Write, Write, Write!


Task A - Write a summary of what your blog is about and post it on your blog.



I started writing this blog on 6 August 2008. Looking back through my posts, I don't see where I ever wrote a description or summary of what my blog is all about. To tell you the truth, I am not sure what it is all about!


A little of this and that, basically what ever I feel like writing at the time. Hey, it's my blog and I am allowed to do whatever I want.


I am passionate about genealogical education, although after reviewing my posts not many of them pertain to that. I will make a better effort to write more about this subject.


I guess I am still trying to find my niche in the genealogical world. I am happiest when I am deep into a research project. I am thrilled when I am able to do research on site at courthouses, archives and libraries. I can spend literally days reading old deed books and probate journals without stopping to eat and barely sleeping.


I started blogging so that I could become part of a wonderful community of fellow genealogists. I didn't feel quite so alone in my geekiness once I jumped in.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, it's your party and we love being invited! Looking forward to more "education" but please don't lose the fun - as if you could!

    ReplyDelete