16 January 2018

RootsTech 2018 - Will I See You There?

CONFERENCES!

I do love me a good genealogy conference.  Next month I will be attending RootsTech for the very first time.  National genealogy conferences usually have around 1000-1500 attendees.  I was told that around 25,000 people attend RootsTech.  The more the merrier I always say.

In the coming weeks I will be writing about how to prepare for a national conference - what to wear, what to bring, and more.

For now, have a gander at the photos below and you can see for yourself why I love me a good genealogy conference.

George and Drew


Randy Seaver and Cheryl Palmer and Peter the Parrot

Donna Pointkouski, Lisa Alzo, Sandra Benward and Me

Elizabeth Swaney-O'Neal and Me

 Ron Arons

Among all the genealogists in the room:  Caroline Marshall Pointer, Tonia Kendrick, Me, Elyse Doerflinger, Diana Ritchie, Elizabeth Swaney-O'Neal, Kathryn Doyle

Name Badge Swag

l-r: Randy Seaver, Janet Hovorka, Lisa Alzo, Amy Urman, Angela Packer McGhie and Me

1 comment:

  1. DAHling! You will have a FABulous time. I know you will! The party arrives when you get there!

    ReplyDelete