11 July 2010

Free Slurpee Day!

That's right, I said FREE SLURPEE DAY! We have been overlooking a very important holiday that is celebrated every year - 7-Eleven Day. This is the day that 7-Eleven stores across the country have a gift for you - free Slurpees. From their website:


"Happy 7-Eleven Day! Real holiday or not, you're getting a present! Stop by a participating 7-Eleven store today for a free 7.11 oz Slurpee drink. It's the official way to celebrate 7-Eleven Day. It's easier than getting a costume, and way less weird."


So take a break from your research and get yourself to a 7-Eleven for a Slurpee. Me? You should know by now, I never miss an opportunity to celebrate. Even though a costume is not required I believe that I will don the genie outfit anyway. It will make the day all the more special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment