31 October 2009

Halloween Memories or Just Evil and Wicked Thoughts?

While I was at Samford attending the Institute for Genealogical and Historical Research in June, my instructor, Lloyd Bockstruck revealed to the class that "he had evil thoughts" [note - this quote is taken way, way, far away out of context, but I needed an opening for this article and it's all I got right now] Well, I have to tell you that I was certainly relieved to hear that I wasn't the only one.

Over at Genea-Musings, Randy Seaver is hosting the
Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -the Halloween edition. He challenges us to think about our most memorable Hallowe'en - was it when you were a child (candy, games, carnivals), a teenager (tricks and treats), or an adult (perhaps a party)?

Reading Mr. Saturday Night's memory of tricking the pastor of his church tells me that (along with Mr. Bockstruck) I am in good company when it comes to wickedness.

I have only a few memorable Halloween moments that remain near and dear to me. Like the time my ex-husband decided to attend his company Halloween party dressed as a Urine Sample. However, being the generous and giving kind of person that I am, instead of boring you with my life I present some of the most amusing costumes I have seen this year.




And people ask me where my head is



A little deviled egg











This one is for Sista Donner






























This is why your parents tell you the Tooth Fairy isn't real

5 comments:

  1. Sheri,
    Thanks for the laughs! But where is your costume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sheri wears her costume on her blog - Little Egypt, the belly-dancer.

    It's probably too cold to go out trick or treating in Stockton tonight - she'd have goose bumps on her, um, you know.

    Arms. Belly button. Thighs.

    Trick or treat! -- Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha - Now I've peed my pants. Do you suppose I could have gone Trick or Peeing ... Treating as, say, Depends? This was wickedly funny. No wonder I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn - Randy is right, I am wearing my costume. But Seaver I am a "Genie-ologist" not Little Egypt. And my bumps . . .well never you mind about my bumps LOL.

    Cindy - I am so glad I can make you laugh, sorry about the pee.

    ReplyDelete