24 December 2008

The Proximidade Award



Elyse's Genealogy Blog has given The Educated Genealogist the Proximidade Award. Thank you Elyse!



"These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I am passing this award on to:

Before My Time
Kathy's Genealogy Blog
Kinexxions
Little Bytes of Life
We Tree
Nordic Blue
Janet The Researcher
Chapter & Wurst

5 comments:

  1. Sheri, what a nice surprise! Thank you for thinking of me and my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri,

    Thanks for considering my blog for the award. Much appreciated!

    Chery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri:

    I'm so new at this (and have been laid low during the holidays) that I just now discovered your award. What an incentive to keep going and to try to add something new, interesting, and educational each time I blog.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri:

    I'm so new at this (and have been laid up over the holidays) that I just now saw the award you gave me. Thank you so much for the encouragement and warm welcome. I look forward to discovering "your wicked sense of humor".

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete