14 December 2008

The Next Best Thing

That new family tradition I was trying to start? Up on the rooftop click click Boom! (Thanks TK!)

Well, it just didn't work out. Besides, we were suppose to do this project as a family unit and the cowards bailed on me! And another thing, I do not have a camera. Well that's not true - I have a 110 Kodak Instamatic that still has a roll of film in it from 1972. And while I'm on a roll, I do not have a laptop or or a projector or one of those laser pointer things. Hell, I believe that I am the only human being on the planet that doesn't have a cell phone!

I am going to work on them for next year's decorating. In the meantime, I will share my picture book with you. I gathered all of these photos to glean ideas from for my own yard and roof.

Aren't they just the grooviest yards ever!



























































3 comments:

  1. I hope Santa tucks a little digital camera in your stocking! The flying bug looks like something my neighbors might do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a cell phone! I thought I was all alone in the world!

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am heading out to my local mobile home park this evening- as soon as it gets dark.

    ReplyDelete