23 November 2008

CHRISTMAS TOUR OF BLOGS


Thank you Denise over at Moultrie Creek for this Genea-Blogger event! I am a fanatic when it comes to Christmas decorations. As much as I enjoy and look forward to it, I force myself to wait until the day after Thanksgiving. Here is how Denise is running her tour of the blogs:
Many communities have tours of homes during December showing off splendid decorations in gorgeous homes. Our tour will be a bit different. Genea-Bloggers are invited to participate by creating a post describing their family’s Christmas decorations. You can choose to include decorations past or present - or even a combination of both. Because this is a tour, the more visual elements the better. You can choose to include photos, a slideshow, a digital scrapbook presentation or even a movie. It’s your tour and your choice. Send your submission (including a link to your tour posting and a short description) to me at moultriecreek@yahoo.com. Submission deadline is Sunday, December 14th.
The tour will kick off on Monday, December 15th here at Moultrie Creek and continue through the holidays. Even if you don’t “show” your blog, I hope you will take the tour and enjoy the efforts of those who do. If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact me @moultriecreek on
Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment