22 February 2010

I Am One Of Family Tree Magazine's 40 Best Blogs!

Can you believe it? My blog has been named one of the 40 Best Blogs by Family Tree Magazine!

Diane Haddad of the
Genealogy Insider made the announcement just a few hours ago. You

This has made my day, my week, hot damn it's made my year!

This print version of Family Tree Magazine should be on the shelves any day now, but you can read the online version of the
most excellent article written by Maureen Taylor about all 40 of the winners. Maureen Taylor of course is the Photo Dectective.

Under the category of Personal & Family Blog, Maureen had this to say:

"The Educated Genealogist - You’ll feel like one of Sheri Fenley’s family when you read her tongue-in-cheek stories about her relatives and research. She manages to combine hilarious Halloween costumes and genealogy in the post."

Congratulations to all of my fellow bloggers who were also chosen as one of the 40 Best Blogs.

Thank you Family Tree Magazine. But a bigger thank you to my fellow geneabloggers and readers who voted for my blog. Your encouragement, the comments you leave, your support is priceless!

This is me dancing the genealogy Happy Dance!

Post a Comment