24 November 2008

8 Things About Me That I Bet You Didn't Know - The Meme





One of my favorite places to dance is in the frozen food section of the grocery store.






I spent my junior year of high school in France as a foreign exchange student. To this day I cannot speak a word of French.



Before I turn 60, I want to learn how to Belly Dance. I am hoping it will make me forget how I tried to get a belly ring last summer but passed out before they could pierce my navel.



I have 4 cats - Mouser, Mama-cat, Piggy-cat and Other-cat.






I find cartoons like this hysterical


I know, I was supposed to tell you 8 things, but I want to save the rest for later.
The rules for this meme are:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
I am saying "Tag, you're it" to:
footnoteMaven at footnoteMaven

4 comments:

  1. ok, I was going to tag you too, but I see I am to late....waiting for the rest of those eight things!

    Msteri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dance in the store, I sing (loudly) in the car. We'd make quite a duo on the circuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,

    You're on. Let's take the show on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheri1 I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one. I've posted my 8 things and my 8 tagees.

    ReplyDelete