20 September 2008

The Workshop - Day 1


This won't take but a minute of your time. Are you sitting down? That's ok, you may remain standing because you'll be out of your chair when you hear that 32 people showed up to the genealogy workshop I did this morning. That's right 32.

I am so pleased with myself I just can't stand it!

32 may not sound like a very large number, but when I was hoping for just one, 32 is a kajillion to me.


I still have tomorrow's session so I won't jinx it by writing any more about it, but will have a full report for you tomorrow.


(So she whispers softly to herself, "Yippee Ki Yeah, Cha cha Cha!")

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! I wish I lived close enough to attend. I'd be in the front row with my cheerleader's outfit on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! Congratulations. It must have been a combination of the speakers reputation and the course material to be covered.

    I wish I could have been there too - at a minimum just to see if Miriam can still wear her cheerleaders outfit.

    I had only 17 in my "class" at the CGSSD meeting. I'm still feeling rejected, I guess. Several attendees thanked me for the talk, but not a thank you or anything from the CGSSD officers...oh well, I did my duty.

    Have fun on Sunday -- Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, sheri! Can't wait to hear about the 2nd day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Sheri! Congrats! can't wait to hear how it all went! Where did you speak?

    Msteri

    ReplyDelete