12 September 2008

Elizabeth Hearts The Educated Genealogist!



Elizabeth over at Little Bytes of Life has bestowed upon me the "I Heart Your Blog" Award.



I cannot begin to tell you how much this means to me. There are really people out there reading my stuff and they like it! (OMG - I'm starting to sound like Sally Fields!)



The award comes with a few strings attached -

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog

2. Link to the person who gave you the award

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links to those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.





Elizabeth gave the award to a few of my favorite blogs that I read every day already:



Destination: Austin Family

West In New England

Hill Country of Monroe County, Mississippi

footnoteMaven

So I shall select some of the ones I read everyday without fail that she didn't have on her list. In no particular order they are:


Genea-Musings

Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog

Shades of the Departed

ThinkGenalogy

Orations of OMcHodoy

Walking The Berkshires

Kinexxions

AnceStories: the Stories of My Ancestors

2 comments:

  1. Sheri:

    Thank you so much for the Shades nod. It feels great to be appreciated.

    I "heart" you back. Once the Smile Carnival is finished I will do it properly.

    fM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to "heart" you too! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete