Julie Wingate author of the delightful blog "Banjos and Baby Dolls" thinks that I am worthy of the Kreativ Blogger Award that is being passed around Geneablogger land. Julie has now become my new BFF.
In return, the awardee must give back 7 and 7 - Reveal seven previously unknown things about yourself and then pass the award to seven other bloggers.
Seven things about me you may not know:
1. I do not like chinese food
2. When the last of my 3 sons moved out of the house I vacuumed naked just because I could. [youngest son has since moved back home so I don't vacuum anymore]
3. One of my mantras - "Never Pay Retail"
4. I am terrified of snakes
5. I am a firm believer in karma. Even if I don't live long enough to see it in action, I am confident that what goes around comes around (and usually bites you on the butt)
6. I am a night owl.
7. I hate to cook , I'd rather clean toilets than have to be in the kitchen
There, seven things I'd bet you never would have thought about me. I now pass the award on to the following blogs:
What's Past is Prologue
Life From The Roots
AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors