16 November 2009

The Educated Rabbit

OK , OK, so perhaps threatening to pull people out of hats wasn't the best way to draw attention to the Graveyard Rabbits. After some quiet time to reflect on this dilemma, I am ready to try a different approach:










+






That's right I'm over at the Graveyard Rabbit Association. I write a column (disguised as rabbit, of course) for the Graveyard Rabbit Journal where I educate you - in, uhmm , well, graveyardy- cemetery things.


Like for instance, I'll bet that you never, ever in your wildest dreams thought a headstone could be cleaned like THIS .


Oh yeah, I have you hooked now, don't I!

1 comment:

  1. Finely,a purpose for snails!I knew they had to exist for some reason other than eating my garden and French people eating them.This actually brings up a whole bunch of questions about using something that occurs naturally to clean delicate,historical objects in a way of least harm.I really believe the information on stones like this must be recorded.thanks for sharing,great as always!

    ReplyDelete