05 August 2012

Party At Camp Fenley!



Happy 4th Blogoversary
To Me!


Four years ago I did something totally out of character for me.  After years of reading wonderful genealogy blogs, after seeing genealogists connect with other genealogists while building an online community - I gave up my lurking in the background and jumped in with both feet.  It was one of the scariest, but one of the best decisions I have ever made.

The majority of genealogy bloggers started their blogs with a specific purpose in mind.  Me?  I still don't have an answer when people ask me what my blog is all about.  Maybe this little photo montage  will be of some help in defining this blog:






















If the photos didn't help, then stay tuned - starting tomorrow and every day for one week I will be re-posting the top seven posts from the last four years.  

Then on the eighth day I have a special treat - A surprise follow-up to my series on "The Problem With Pauline."

Post a Comment