05 August 2012

Party At Camp Fenley!



Happy 4th Blogoversary
To Me!


Four years ago I did something totally out of character for me.  After years of reading wonderful genealogy blogs, after seeing genealogists connect with other genealogists while building an online community - I gave up my lurking in the background and jumped in with both feet.  It was one of the scariest, but one of the best decisions I have ever made.

The majority of genealogy bloggers started their blogs with a specific purpose in mind.  Me?  I still don't have an answer when people ask me what my blog is all about.  Maybe this little photo montage  will be of some help in defining this blog:






















If the photos didn't help, then stay tuned - starting tomorrow and every day for one week I will be re-posting the top seven posts from the last four years.  

Then on the eighth day I have a special treat - A surprise follow-up to my series on "The Problem With Pauline."

21 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary, Sheri! May you and "The Educated Genealogist" shine for many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fourth blogiversary! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary to you, happy blogiversary to you, happy blogiversary dear Sheriiiiiii, happy blogiversary to youuuuuu! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and good wishes to one cool blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a totally new blogger, I can relate to the hanging-around-in-the-background! I'm just surprised you describe yourself this way - especially with those great lively very-extroverted photos!! Happy Blogiversary to you! I always love reading your posts.
    Cheers, for many more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheri, I remember reading your blog when you began as I was a new genea-blogger myself. Can't wait to read an update on Pauline! Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy, joy, joy! Have a wonderful blogaversary, and may there be many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! Looking forward to your top blog posts since I've only been at this for just over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers to you on your blogiversary, Sheri! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the year ahead. Love love love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on four great years, Sheri. And here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheri, reading your blog is always a highlight! Looking forward to the next week's posts. And many more years to come!

    Happy Blogoversary and congratulations on four rollicking years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogoversary to you! It's been four superb years! Let's get this party started . . . .!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blogoversary Sheri! I'm looking forward to the next for years with great enthusiasm. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would be no fun without you, dear Sheri. Wishing you many more anniversaries to keep us smiling!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Looking forward to many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy blogoversary! I'm so glad you started this. Otherwise, I wouldn't have found my sixth cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy blogiversary and many happy returns, Sheri - looking forward to your next post :-) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy blogiversary dahling! This blogging world is such a better place with you in it. Here's to many more years...

    ReplyDelete