16 November 2009

The COG and Me

The 83rd Carnival of Genealogy


What the COG Means To Me





Dear COG,



I know that I haven't been as dedicated to you as I should have been. Writing an article for you twice a month really wasn't too much to ask. It was the least I could have done after all you have done for me. You held my hand when I was taking baby blogger steps giving me the strength and courage I needed when I decided to just jump in feet first. You continue to give me the opportunity to share my stories with others who actually read my posts and take time out of their lives to leave a comment or words of encouragement.


I promise to do better this coming new year. I promise to guest host a carnival next year to give your Hostess with the Mostess - Jasia - a much deserved break. And lastly I promise to spread the word and encourage others to participate.


Your GBFF (Genealogy Best Friend Forever)



Sheri Fenley


ps. enclosed please find a "Get Out of Hell Free" card, not that you'd need it or anything, but it adds a nice touch to the spectacular apology I just wrote to you don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. You had to add that post script, didn't you?! Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning. I think you will make a great hostess with the mostess. And I hope you'll chime in on the new GenSo COG in January!

    ReplyDelete