06 August 2011

Hip Hip Huree - Today I Am Three!



Huree?  Just go with it, it rhymes.

Three years have passed in what seems a blink of an eye.  Three years ago there were less than 100 Geneabloggers and today there are close to 2000! I am told that there are close to 300 readers who follow my blog on a regular basis.  I am simply amazed that anyone reads my blog.

When I started out, I had no idea what I was going to write.  Three years later and I still do not have a clue from one day to the next what I will write.

Now that summer is coming to an end, my off-line world is gearing up. El Toyon Chapter NSDAR (I am still the registrar), The San Joaquin Genealogical Society (I am still the editor of the newsletter) and as if I didn't already have enough on my plate I am now the secretary for the California State Genealogical Alliance.  Client projects have been slowing down, but hopefully things will pick up in the Fall.

I am starting a new blogging venture in September with some of the cream of the crop in the geneablogging world.  Look for an announcement coming soon.

In this next year I'll try to stay on topic or theme . . . .or not.


18 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I remember when I started blogging two years ago how I thought you were an exceptionally experienced blogger -- one I looked up to. I'm surprised to find you're only 3 years old! Here's to many more years of great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Fenley.

    May you blog for many more years, at least until you're 21.

    Hugs -- Seaver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huree! Huree1 Indeed. Congratulations! Keep the blog posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary! I just can't believe that you are older than I am (by two whole days). I always look forward to reading The Educated Genealogist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happpy 3rd blogiversary to you. Congratulations! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, May you keep on blogging for many, many more years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blow out all this candles! Congrats. I am looking forward to following your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can always count on you to make us smile! Congrats on 3 great years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on turning 3. It's hard to believe that 3 years ago there were only about 100 Geneabloggers.

    Looking forward to your newest endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep up the good work... what ever that may entail! ;-) We'll each enjoy watching and reading! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Sheri - your blog never fails to amuse me! Look forward to hearing about your new venture. Jo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary, Motha, and many more! How can it be that you are only 3? ;-) Can't wait to hear about your new venture...

    Sista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Keep the posts coming, I love your humor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay, Sheri! You made it out of the "terrible twos" in good form. I look forward to seeing what that new venture is... I'm sure it will be something good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would sing across the invisible "cloud", but you wouldn't like the sound very much, and it might lead to the end of the celebration, so------I'll just give a big parade wave your way and congratulate you with a bite of invisible cake. I so enjoy your style!!

    ReplyDelete