05 April 2010

The Best Monday Ever ! Part Dos (That's Spanish for two ya'll))

Wow. All I can say is Wow. Meeting up with Becky and Craig has been the highlight of my year.

I was so excited to meet Becky, I was outside my house waiting for her to drive up. When I saw her vehicle drive up, I opened up the car door and hopped inside and gave her a big hug. The connection with her was immediate. I don't think we stopped talking until she dropped me back at home later in the day! Yack, Yack Yackety Yack! My mouth hurts from talking and laughing so much today.

I had met Craig at Jamboree last summer but today got some quality time. I know I already told you how simply charming this man is but he is also a bone fide Brain-ee-ack. Today though, all formalities were out the window.

The three of us - it was like we had known each other for years, finishing each others sentences I think we discussed every topic known to mankind.

After vowing to meet again at Jamboree this summer, we headed to the parking lot to rumble with the local gang take photos.


Craig and I posed for Becky first with our "seriously, we mean business" faces






Then we had a giggle fit







Becky and Craig get it right the first time

Craig, what the hell are you doing?



OK Funny Guy, cut it out!


Ah here's the one we wanted!



9 comments:

  1. sounds like a great day! you're right, definitely better than a usual Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! It looks like you had so much fun! You know how you describe feeling like you've known Beck for years? That's exactly how I felt meeting you, Craig and everyone else at Jamboree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, did you go eat more Mexican?? OKKKK, Reflections is VERY sorry she could not have been at this meet up! Love the photos! And, having met Becky, I can tell you, she is a great gal! I so enjoyed our short afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great meetin' ya! I'm so glad we could get together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I hear ROAD TRIP? See you at Jamboree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheri, I love your blog and would like to give you the Ancestor Approved Award. I hope you'll stop by www.thesearchforanneandmichael.blogspot.com to pick it. Cheers! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheri - you have been awarded the Ancestor Approved award for your great work on your genealogy blog...please stop by my blog and pick up the award and then post the below information using the format I used when receiving it.

    The Ancestor Approved Award asks that the recipient list ten things you have learned about any of your ancestors that has surprised, humbled, or enlightened you and pass the award along to ten other bloggers who you feel are doing their ancestors proud. Here are the 10 things I have learned from my ancestors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a great time, too and Sheri, your description of it is exactly right. Thanks for the experience! Come over to CGSL sometime!

    ReplyDelete