25 March 2010

For Brenda

Brenda Dougall Merriman, the author of Genealogical Standards of Evidence, Genealogy in Ontario: Searching the Records and most recently United Empire Loyalists: A Guide to Tracing Loyalist Ancestors in Upper Canada (which won the 2009 National Genealogical Society Book Award) recently lamented about the lack of humor in the Geneablogger world.


Well, as Underdog would say, "Here I Am To Save The Day!" I am not sure that this is what she had in mind, but I think it is pretty damn funny!


4 comments:

  1. Wimples and weapons! Yup, got a laugh out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I enjoyed the Underdog reference as much as the picture...brought back childhood memories. Thanks for the smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely got a chuckle from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I acknowledge and love the exceptions and you are always one of them, Sheri dahling! Black looks good on you :-)

    ReplyDelete