15 October 2008

footnoteMaven Wants to Know More About Me

Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings started a lovely game of tag. The footnoteMaven has tagged me to play along.

***10 Years Ago I........
Was just turning 40
Was 10 pounds lighter
Was still working at a paying job
Wasn't having as much fun as I am having now!


***5 Things on Today's To-Do List......

1. Write in Blog
2. Write report for DAR board meeting on Friday
3. Remember dentist appointment tomorrow
4. Make myself go to grocery store
5. Think about cleaning out garage


***5 Snacks I Enjoy........

1. Pie
2. Pie
3. Pie
4. Pie
5. Pie

***5 Places I Have Lived......

1. Burbank, California
2. San Antonio, Texas
3. Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
4. Nice, France
5. Stockton, California


***5 Jobs I Have Had.....

1. Dancer-ercise Instructor at a women's gym
2. Cleaned Office Buildings at Night
3. Sales Clerk in the Hosiery Department
4. Waitress
5. Domestic Goddess

***5 Blogs I tag to play.....

1. Brenda Dougall Merriman
2. Mark Tucker at ThinkGenealogy
3. Colleen at Orations of OMcHodoy
4. Kathy Brady-Blake at Kathy's Genealogy Blog
5. T. K. at Before My Time

1 comment:

  1. I know you've already been tagged - but I am tagging you anyway!

    Elyse http://elysesgenes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete