07 January 2009

Weekly Genealogy Blogging Prompt #1

Amy Coffin over at WeTree has come up with a brilliant way to encourage posting to our blogs at least every week. She has come up with a series of blogging prompts, one a week for the next 52 weeks. There will be a new prompt each Sunday.

Week #1: Upload your favorite picture and talk about it on your blog. Answer the who/what/when/where/why of the subject matter and explain why it is your favorite.

"Two Peas In A Pod"

Mummy Dahling & Me

circa ages ago

This is one of my most favorite photos. It depicts a brief moment in time when Mummy Dahling and I got along famously. Please note however that I am about 12 or 13 years old in this photo and have since have lost that huge behind. It's probably in the same place I lost my left sketcher tennis shoe and my faux emerald necklace some years back.
Post a Comment