07 January 2009

Weekly Genealogy Blogging Prompt #1

Amy Coffin over at WeTree has come up with a brilliant way to encourage posting to our blogs at least every week. She has come up with a series of blogging prompts, one a week for the next 52 weeks. There will be a new prompt each Sunday.


Week #1: Upload your favorite picture and talk about it on your blog. Answer the who/what/when/where/why of the subject matter and explain why it is your favorite.






"Two Peas In A Pod"

Mummy Dahling & Me

circa ages ago


This is one of my most favorite photos. It depicts a brief moment in time when Mummy Dahling and I got along famously. Please note however that I am about 12 or 13 years old in this photo and have since have lost that huge behind. It's probably in the same place I lost my left sketcher tennis shoe and my faux emerald necklace some years back.

4 comments:

  1. Sleeping people photos are the best. I think every family has a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you made an undocumented statement there...you really should post a more recent picture so that there is evidence that you lost your left shoe and your necklace.

    I'm guessing you don't want to find the shoe or necklace now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be grateful your feet are pretty clean LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Amy, sleeping people are natural and just make the best photographs! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete