06 January 2009

Pilfering from Pearl

Our own Pearl Mesta of the Blogosphere, Thomas MacEntee has mentioned some genea-blogs that are new to him over at Bootcamp for Genea-Bloggers. I think this is a wonderful idea to encourage people to keep on blogging. So wonderful I am pilfering this idea and using it myself.

While some of these blogs may not be just starting out, they are New-To-Me:

The Spittoon

family lines

Genealogical Haphazardry

Miles' Genealogy Tips

Conversation with Ancestors Past

In My Life

Genealogy Computer Tips & Tutorials


Take a few minutes and give yourself a treat reading these blogs - it will be time well spent.

2 comments:

  1. You may glady steal from Pearl - she doesn't mind. But you, my friend stole about two hours out of my life by printing these links!! And I loved it!

    I am following the blogs that have that option and I've added them to my Google Reader. The will show up in the Blog List at Destionation: Austin Family and Facebook Bootcamp for Geneabloggers in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You’ve just been honored with the Proximidade Award by Gtownma's Genealogy.

    ReplyDelete