29 August 2008

Looking Through Rose Colored Glasses

Well they're not really rose colored but there are quite a selection to choose from over at footnoteMaven's place, Shades of the Departed, in her regular series "Friday From The Collectors". Pay close attention, has the fM revealed her identity to us?


Becky Wiseman over at Kinexxions has her thoughts on it. She has also posted some photos of women in glasses as a tribute to fM. I think that is such a good I idea, so good that I am going to borrow it from Becky. I have only one, the lady is a bit younger and the photo a bit newer than fM usually collects but I offer it up anyway:


2 comments:

  1. Sheri:

    Thank you so much for honoring my Guest article at Shades by posting a terrific baby wearing spectacles.

    I love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri:

    Life is full of little mysteries, don't you just love them?

    Your glasses photograph is a wonderful tribute to this week's Friday From The Collectors.

    And thank you for making Linda feel so welcome.

    fM

    ReplyDelete