21 August 2008

Genea-Blogger Games - Write, Write, Write!

Category #4 Write, Write Write!
Event A
Write a summary of what your blog is about and post it on your blog.

It took me a very long time to even start my own blog. Writing for me is extremely difficult. I worry so much about using just the right words I end up rewriting until I get so frustrated I just quit. It wasn’t until I returned from Samford this last June that all everything changed for me. A couple of people asked me to tell them all about my trip. I just started at the beginning and 1 page turned into 2 and 2 into 5, etc. I wasn’t getting so stressed out about how I wanted to write, I just wrote what I wanted to say.
You probably are not going to find Harvard University scholarly type writing about my research on my blog. It is my hope that as you read about my research, you will feel like you are right there with me.

Game Tallies

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources! - I need to complete 20 more

3. Organize Your Research! - I completed 5 events for the Platinum Medal.

4. Write, Write, Write! - I have one event left - to write a bio of one of my ancestors.

5. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness! - I completed all 6 events for the Platinum Medal

No comments:

Post a Comment