18 June 2012

General Misbehaving at Jamboree 2012

I surprised even myself with my behavior at Jamboree a couple of weeks ago.  Just some general misbehaving and no pinatas, however I did come home with a tattoo of a black sheep on my arm.


But first some of the fun!


At the Hollywood Gala
from left to right: Kim Cotton, Sheri Fenley, Kathryn Doyle, Lisa Alzo and Elizabeth O'Neal



Elizabeth O'Neal and I
Souvenir we received for attending the Gala



More Gala Fun and Big, Big Hair
Amy Coffin , Elizabeth O'Neal and Me



Me holding up promo literature for the NGS Conference in Las Vegas 2013.  That's next year folks.  In Las Vegas!



Me and Susan Kitchen's leg - showing off our black sheep tattoos!



And this is where we got the tattoos - Ron Aarons


And last but not least, meet some of the new friends I made while at Jamboree:

Debbie Mascot - Mascot Manor Genealogy
Terri Fraser - Retracing The Past
Barry Ewell - Barry's Blog
Valerie Elkins - Family Cherished
Mara Fein, PhD, CG - Ancestry West
Jay Fonkert, CG - Four Generations Genealogy
Jana Sloan Broglin, CG - Her webpage
Warren Bittner, CG - I couldn't find a blog or webapge or website for Warren.  Hey Warren - get blogging buddy!
Laura Prescott - Her webpage


Thanks to Janet Hovorka and Family ChartMasters for the fabulous blogger beads.

Note about the photos used:  The one of me and the NGS promo literature was taken by my Dahling friend Stefani Evans, CG.  Tattoo pic courtesy of Susan Kitchens.  The rest I blatantly lifted from somewhere and I do thank you who ever you are.

5 comments:

  1. I'm actually giving a talk on my "Black Sheep" Ancestors next Monday. What is the idea behind the Black Sheep at the Jamboree? Same idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually giving a talk on my "Black Sheep" Ancestors next Monday. What is the idea behind the Black Sheep at the Jamboree? Same idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy - Click on the Ron Aarons link under the guy in the prison stripes. Ron specializes in researching criminal ancestors and has entire line of black sheep merchandise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you were a very good girl, indeed. How did your hubs like the tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, looks like you had a lot of fun. Is the tattoo real?

    http://www.classicmemories.com/dvd-slideshows.html

    ReplyDelete