24 January 2010

SNGF - My Other Life

Last night was Saturday Night Genealogy Fun over at Randy Seaver's place. Our mission, should we decide to accept it:



Tell us about your "other" hobbies or interests outside of genealogy and family history research, writing, speaking, etc.

I love puzzles, all sorts of puzzles. I love word logic puzzles and my all time favorite - jigsaw puzzles. My dining room table or the kitchen table will always have a puzzle in progress on one of them.

I collect buttons and beads and have oodles of jars (45 to be exact) filled with them and displayed in the dining room hutch. I also have almost 150 Barbie Dolls.

I love to read. Horror and Sci-Fi are the kind of books that I really enjoy.

I love to do yard work. Not the sissy "prune the rose bushes" kind of yard work, but the lawn mowing, tree branch cutting, getting all dirty and sweaty kind of yard work.



Me mowing Tina Sansone's lawn near Memphis, Tennessee


When I was down with the swine flu and then bronchial pneumonia a couple of months ago, I started watching TV, alot of TV. I am now hopelessly addicted to "24", "NCIS", "Stargate Universe" and "Caprica"
Post a Comment