01 January 2010

Oh Yeah, I Am Off To A Great Start For The New Year

At least that is what I am telling myself when I get around to kicking myself in the ass for spending an entire evening playing with timewasters. But they are the cream of the crop when it comes to timewasters. Nothing but the best for you, my friends!




Star Trek Yourself - Need I say more? For those of you who really do not have a clue, I am a Vulcan.









MadMen Yourself - Set in 1960s New York, the sexy, stylized and provocative AMC drama Mad Men follows the lives of the ruthlessly competitive men and women of Madison Avenue advertising, an ego-driven world where key players make an art of the sell. The series also depicts authentically the roles of men and women in this era while exploring the true human nature beneath the guise of 1960s traditional family values. I think it made my butt look big so I cut that part out of the end result.










Be Funky Yourself - A photo app that lets you do everything to your pics from going Warhol to charcoal-drawing to stencil. I went with the charcoal-izing feature.











Pho-ho-oto Booth Yourself - Are you still searching for the right caliber of cheesiness when creating your own gawdy retrofied look?











Create Your Very Own Donut - This is such a tease, you get to create your own donut - type of dough, filling, frosting, etc. - and then they leave you a drooling donut junkie with a photo of your creation to haunt you until you can't take it anymore and you get in the car with the photo of the damn donut and you drive all over town looking for a donut shop that will let you make your own donut and . . .


Well now that I have that out of my system, I am ready for some serious genealogical research. Now where did I put it........

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Am now busy wasting time so can't write a long comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I see what I'm going to be doing with the rest of my all-day-long-in-my-pajamas day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a pretty cute Spock. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unreal. Like, the time you waste, where did it really belong? Sleeping, researching, writing, shopping, cooking, walking the dog? Not fair. I want time to do this. Habby Dew Year you bundle of energy.

    ReplyDelete