Well, I am running a little behind, but I didn't want to miss participating in Randy's fun and games. He has put together a little survey about our high school years. So let's give this a whirl, shall we?
1. What was your school's full name, where was it, and what year did you graduate?
I attended 3 different high schools:
1. Freshman year - Oliver Wendall Holmes High School, San Antonio, Texas
2. Sophmore, Junior and 1/2 Senior year - California High School, San Ramon, California
3. 1/2 Senior year - Bullard High School, Fresno, California , 1976
2. What was the school team nickname, and what are/were your school's colors?
1. Huskies , green and gold
2. Grizzlies, orange and black
3. Knights, blue and silver
3. What was the name of your school song, and can you still sing it? I was a cheerleader not a song girl. It was enough that I remembered the cheers.
4. Did you have a car? How did you get to and from school?
Oh yes, I had a Fiat Spider. It was canary yellow with a black ragtop convertible. I got a loan from the credit union where I was working. I looked so cool in that car. My brothers warned me not to buy it, that it was a piece of crap, but I didn't listen. Six months later it died.
5. Did you date someone from your high school? Or marry someone from your high school? Were you considered a flirt?
Yes, No, Maybe
6. What social group were you in?
I wasn't a nerd or a geek, I was a freak. I was a blonde cheerleader who got straight A's, loved to read and loved history and civics classes.
7. Who was/were your favorite teachers?
My history teacher - Mr. Turnipseed.
8. What did you do on Friday nights?
I was a cheerleader so football games in the fall and basketball games in the spring.
9. Did you go to and have fun at the Senior Prom? Yes.
10. Have you been to reunions, and are you planning on going to the next reunion? No and Maybe.