Are you clever and a wee bit artistic? Then try your hand at designing a logo for the San Joaquin County Genealogical Society.
Located in Stockton, California we are looking for a design that expresses genealogy and San Joaquin County and will award a prize of $50 for the design selected.
Here are the Guidelines:
1. Your design should include elements that reflect genealogy and San Joaquin County
2. All work must be original to and produced solely by the artist.
3. Entries must be appropriate to a variety of production standards (print, online use, etc.)
4. All entries must be submitted in both color and black and white, dimensions of 1920x1080 or 1200x1200 and must be a PNG file
5. Must include the text "San Joaquin County Genealogical Society" and "est. 1952"
1. All entries must be submitted as a PNG file and the contestant's name must be included in the file name - example: johnsmithcolor2.png
2. No limit to the number of designs submitted, however each entry must be submitted separately.
3. All entries must be submitted via email to:
email@example.com and must include the artist's full name, address, email address and phone number
4. All entries must be received by August 10, 2013
Five finalists will be selected by the Logo Contest Committee. The membership of the San Joaquin County Genealogical Society will determine the winner by a vote and announced at the society membership meeting on September 19, 2013.