06 October 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Its Off To The Expo I Go!


I have been waiting for this event for almost a year now. Not only will I be attending this 2 day genealogical extravaganza, I have been asked to participate!



That's right, me - a Blogger of Honor for the California Family History Expo! I am not sure exactly what is expected of me, but you can be sure I'll give it all I got! I am in geneablogger heaven when it comes to the company I will have.

Elizabeth O’Neal
Little Bytes of Life


Leah Allen
The Internet Genealogist


Lisa Alzo
The Accidental Genealogist


Bruce Buzbee
Roots Magic Blog


Amy Coffin
WeTree


Lisa Louise Cooke
Genealogy Gems


Kathryn M. Doyle
California Genealogical Society and Library


Becky Wiseman
Kinexxions


Gena Philibert Ortega
Gena's Genealogy Blog


Leland Meitzler
GenealogyBlog


Craig Manson
GeneaBlogie


Thomas MacEntee
Geneabloggers


Nancy Loe
Sassy Jane Genealogy


A. C. Ivory
Find My Ancestor


Janet Hovorka
The Chart Chick


Paula Hinkel
It Just Never Came Up


Jean Wilcox Hibben
Circlemending


Holly Hansen
Family History Expos Blog


Arlene Eakle
Arlene H Eakle's Genealogy Blog


And the Stealth Blogger - Darling Denise Levenick aka The Family Curator



And best of all????? It is only 30 minutes from my home, but I am staying the weekend shacked up with the rest of the geneabloggers in Pleasanton. I will be driving and am delirious with the knowledge I can bring as many outfits and pairs of shoes my little heart desires. I splurged on a few new outfits and if I have to change my clothes 3 times a day to get to wear them all this weekend, then so be it.


I'll be blogging live from from the Expo so stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure it will be worth the $14.95 to see one of your new outfits on Friday night! I has my ticket:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey Valliant you do say the sweetest things. I'll do my best to make sure you gets your moneys worth :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear your reports. Please do include some modelling pictures of your new outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now you've totally inspired me to overpack. I hope the hotel has nice, big closets!

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures....I, for one, will be expecting PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete