28 September 2010

Friday Night Extravaganza & Dessert Buffet

That's right - an Extravaganza and Dessert Buffet. It's all happening at the Family History Expo in Pleasanton, California on Friday, October 8th at 6:30 PM.

Lisa Louise Cooke will be hosting her show
"Genealogy Gems" live and in person. Among her guests for the evening will be Craig Manson, the outstanding author of GeneaBlogie, and yours truly. Yes, Me! Craig and I will be discussing the columns we write for the phenomenal publication "Shades of the Departed" magazine. The illustrious footnoteMaven is the editor and publisher of this wonderful magazine. She's not able to take the stage with us, but I know she'll be there in spirit.

Lisa tells me that prizes will be given away throughout the show. So clear your calendar and come join in the fun. It will be a Friday night to remember!

















6 comments:

  1. I will be there with my date, Dinah Ponme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny, Sheri. Looking forward to seeing you in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You showed great restraint not drawing a mustache on me!! LOL Can't wait to see you at the Expo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in awe of you stars - just don't forget us, the little people....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Lisa's podcast will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete