11 September 2009

I Know You Got Your Shades On !

I know you got your shades on. . . and you're ready to follow me back in time to where "The Year Was 1923."

For those of you who are new to my blog and aren't quite ready to follow blindly, I'll explain -

The second Saturday of each month I write a column called "The Year Was" each month being a completely random year that I research and then take you back in time to see for yourself what the time era was like.

My column is just a little bitty part of the "Weekend With Shades" series, an online publication by "Shades of the Departed", which footnoteMaven is the brain and mothership for the whole kit and kaboodle.

So come on - follow me back in time to "The Year Was" -All the Cool Kids Do!

1 comment:

  1. If I had been around back then, I would have been dancing the Charleston and moaning because of my Rubella!

    ReplyDelete