01 May 2017

North Carolina Here I Come!




Next week at this time I will be in Raleigh, North Carolina to attend the National Genealogical Society Family History Conference.



It's been some time since I attended a national conference and I am so excited to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones.

What I am really looking forward to is boosting my genealogy mojo.  Doing research for clients is pretty much a solitary venture.  By the time I realize what a vacuum I've been in, my genealogy mojo is in a very sad state indeed.  I am sure that a week of immersion into all thing genealogy will do the trick. 

Most all of my ancestors came from North Carolina.  Surry and Wilkes counties in the north and Lincoln, Gaston and Cleveland counties in the south.  I am hoping to spend some time in the North Carolina State Archives and State Library.

Hope to see you at the conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment