10 June 2011

Adventures at Jamboree

So here I am at the Southern California Genealogical Society's 42nd annual Jamboree, minding my own business when out of nowhere I am kidnapped by a marauding band of genealogists who ply me with a few drinks and force me to wear a parrot on my head. If this photo doesn't start my phone ringing off the wall with clients wanting my services for professional genealogical and historical research, I don't know what will.

This is typical of the fun you too can have when you come to Jamboree. If the party atmosphere is a bit too much, there is of course the real reason people come to Jamboree - 130 speakers giving almost 200 presentations over three full days of genealogical heaven. The vendors this year are so varied, there is certainly something for everyone.

There is still time - come join us on the most excellent Jamboree adventure!
Post a Comment